CSCA General Membership Meeting Agenda
October 2, 2008 / 7:00pm / Waterford Township Library Room A & B
* Introductions (Pat - President) (Bruce – Vice President)
Board members present; Bruce, Anne, Cheryl, Shelby, Lisa
* (Update c/o fm Spring Mtg) Cass Lake Launch Fence Repair (Pat -
Damaged over the winter (no witness), Pat to gather estimate and take
Pat volunteered to spear head project, Pat to repair fence or call
Tippin fence before winter ‘08
* Lot 19 Clean up (Bruce – Vice President)
Saturday/10am/Lot 19 Outlot (Charest/near Chipman Circle - Cass Lk
rakes, tree trimmers, wheel barrows, yard waste bags, etc
* Punch Bowl Clean Up/Loc: Oregon & Rinoco (Lisa - Trustee)
Punch Bowl Estimates – Total clean up $13,000, partial clean up $5,000.
Funds not available, fund
raiser or donation collection necessary.
* Elizabeth Lake Weed Assessment (Tina - Trustee)
* Treasurer Report (Anne - Treasurer)
DTE to be out Oct 6 to repair Cass Lk Launch security light.
* Change General Membership meeting from 2x/year to 1x year in the
Spring (Motion to Update ByLaws & Election time) (Anne - Treasurer)
Bring to vote at Spring ’09 General Membership meeting.
* Tentative - Fall Picnic – Oct 18th, 2pm
CSCA Neighborhood Fall Family Picnic @ Cass Lake Boat Launch Outlot
(bring a lawn chair,
Association will provide grilled hot dogs, buns, condiments & pop)/
Costume Contest and Trick
or Treats for the kids. Volunteers needed to coordinate.
No volunteers – table until volunteer planning committee can be formed.
Mark G voted in as Vice President.
* Open Floor to Comments / Close Meeting